Friday, July 22, 2005

Random Thoughts

Today is one of those days. It feels like there's something I should be doing. What that something is, I don't know. Maybe it would help if I took a shower and got dressed. At least that way I'd be ready to do whatever it is I figure out I should be doing, whenever it is I figure that something out. Senseless rambling. That's what I'm doing right now. In high school I would call it a brain dump. My brain dumps were actually pretty darn good pieces of writing. Somewhere in the middle of all the B.S. something intelligent would actually come out.
So I'm sitting here trying to put together an audition tape. I want to be a VJ. And I'm tired of talking about it, so I figure I should just go ahead and do it. Or at least try to do it. The problem is they want me to tell them about me. So I start to think, what is me? What am I about? And I realize I have absolutely no clue. Well let me not say I have no clue. I know exactly who and what I am and what I'm about. But actually conveying that in some meaningful way is a lot easier said than done.
I'm feeling really stinky right now. I need a shower. Until next time. Peace

No comments: