Friday, May 10, 2013

And the Nominees Are...

http://blog.clearadmit.com/files/2013/05/BoB-Nominee-1-flat.gif
It's been a long day.  I just returned home from performing in Booth's annual Follies showcase (with three hours of class and an hour of LPF preceding it).  On such a full day it's just like me to forget my phone at home.  So imagine my surprise when I finally see my Samsung's beautifully cracked screen and it's displaying a message from my buddy Hamm0 saying, "I voted for your blog in the ClearAdmit thing." "What ClearAdmit thing?"you ask.  Well, it turns out that it's time for Clear Admit's annual Best of Blogging awards and I am happy to announce that The Brain Dump has been nominated for one of this year's best blogs.
Insert school girl squeal here!  I remember the BoB's from last year.  Although I had been blogging for nearly a year at when the 2011-2012 nominations were announced my blog was not featured on Clear Admit's Fridays from the Frontline series, a weekly roundup of the happenings in the MBA blogosphere.  My homie The Senator had just been nominated right around the time we did a joint post together.  This led to the Brain Dump also making its way into Fridays from the Frontline.  To come full circle now with a nomination for one of the best blogs featured in the series is truly an honor.  There are a lot of great writers who document their journey toward an MBA so to be recognized in any way means a lot to me. 

So now that I'm nominated, what happens next?  Well, dear readers, that's where you come in.  If you've enjoyed my musings over the past year please be so kind as to vote for me 

You can also cast your vote by tweeting Cheetarah to @clearadmit with the hashtag #ClearAdmitBoB.  

I'm in the company of some pretty amazing nominees this year.  Special congratulations to MBAOver30, UnclearAdmit, CCatcher, Sassafrass, The Senator and Hamm0 for their nominations too.  All of their blogs are great reads and are chock full of great information and insights about the application process and being in b-school.  Thanks again to ClearAdmit for the nomination and thanks to everyone who reads, comments, emails, and lurks here.  I hope to continue to write a blog that you want to read.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! My vote is in!

hamm0 said...

Now I've officially made it - a shoutout on The Brain Dump! :D

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Voted...Good Luck

Keep up the good work.

Str1der said...

My vote is always with you :) cu in nyc

Unknown said...

Voted. Thanks cheetarah, I enjoy your blog and posts :)

xgineer said...

What I meant to say was...Cheet blog so hard po-po wanna fine her. lol congrats Cheet!

Shpionka said...

Voted for you!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, I just saw that u won :) ...I love your posts. Congrats again !

Vanessa said...

This is cool!