Thursday, May 30, 2013

Victory

I woke up yesterday morning to an e-mail from Clear Admit notifying me that the Brain Dump is this year's Best of Blogging winner.  I would like to thank everyone who reads, comments, and lurks on my blog for all of your support.  When I took a hiatus from blogging back in 2007 I could have never imagined that an MBA would be the impetus for reviving The Brain Dump.  I had no idea that a few posts to get me back in the habit of writing in preparation for b-school essays would turn into something  that is appreciated by so many people.  I know that I do not update as often as some people would like (I'm looking at you Mr. MBAOver30), but I hope to keep up with writing throughout the summer while I'm on my internship.  I'd like to congratulate MBAOver30 and Julianne for placing 2nd and 3rd in this year's competition.  I'm a fan of both blogs.  Also congratulations to all of the nominees. I'm really hoping that Str1der blogs about his time at Tuck and I can't wait to see where hamm0 ends up after the upcoming application cycle.  Thank you again everyone.

 

5 comments:

Jumsumtak said...

congratulations cheets! look forward to more great posts. :)

hamm0 said...

Congrats Cheet! Looking forward to hear how your summer goes!

Str1der said...

Absolutely well deserved. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Congrats on the BoB award! I really enjoy reading your blog. I recently started my own blog (backinthebay2015.wordpress.com) because this fall I will be joining the Stanford GSB Class of 2015 and I have been disappointed that there are no blogs like yours from a current GSB student. I think it really helps during the application process and for students like me are trying to figure out what to expect once we arrive on campus.
Anyway, I was wondering if you would mind if I add you to my blogroll?
Thanks!
backinthebay2015

MBA Data Guru Blog said...

Congrats on winning. I wish I had started my blog earlier in my application process. Oh well, we will see if I can keep it up when in school.